Rules of survival
If you want to be a survivor and persevere during harsh economic, social, and political times; or during civil unrest, or any other type of SHTF situation, it is imperative to pay attention to the following rules.
- You need to be aware of who and what is around you at all times; this is referred to as situational awareness.
- Trust your gut instincts. If something feels wrong or seems dangerous then it usually is wrong or dangerous.
- Actions speak louder than words. Just because someone says they will do something does not mean they will follow through. Make sure if someone commits to doing something that they actually do it.
- Have confidence in yourself and your abilities. If you act vulnerable, insecure and weak then you can expect to be treated that way.
- Be bold, dynamic, and conduct your business with authority.
- Maintain a positive mental attitude. Positive attitudes attract…
View original post 138 more words