For all of you in the path of the next snow, or if you’re already stuck in the house, I know you got those three vital ingredients from the market. Eggs, milk and bread! If you have a few other goodies, check out these delicious French Toast recipes!
1. Chocolate Banana Baked French Toast The perfect marriage of chocolate and fruit, this savory french toast recipe is sure to be a welcome relief from your hectic day!
2. Disappearing Stuffed French Toast This easy French toast recipe is so delicious that you’re going to have to make sure you snatch it up before it disappears!
3. French Toast Souffle With a delicate powdered sugar topping, a French Toast Souffle is exactly the kind of homestyle breakfast casserole that you’d been hoping to find! Make your friends a fan of this simple French toast casserole overnight!
4. Handy French Toast Sticks A guaranteed hit with the kids, this simple French toast recipe is perfect for a family on-the-move!
5. Mexican French Toast Who can deny a touch of strawberries in their breakfast? This simple French toast recipe is the ideal way to show someone how much you love them!
6. Ham & Cheese Oven French Toast Not everyone wants their breakfast to be sweet and savory. For those looking for a hearty and filling French toast option, this is the one you’re going to want to bookmark!
7. French Toast Bread Pudding Bread pudding is the perfect way to change up your regular French toast routine. This egg bread recipe makes a great dessert too!
8. Jolly French Toast Bake You’ll add a little pep to your step when you cook up this French toast bake casserole. Pair it with a side of fruit for the ultimate breakfast dish!
9. French Toast Rollups Here’s something you don’t see everyday: French Toast Rollups! For a simple French toast recipe that’s both kid-friendly and super-quick, you’ll want to give this recipe a go!
10. Praline French Toast Last, but certainly not least, we’ve got a French toast dish that’s sure to make you feel as though you’ve stepped into an authentic Parisian cafe!
Bonus French Toast Recipes
11. Strawberry Cheesecake French Toast You’ll feel like you woke up in a charming country inn when you taste this stuffed French toast. This simple French toast recipe will give you a breakfast that’s so creamy smooth, it’s like eating a warm dessert cheesecake!
12. Pound Cake French Toast Go ahead, and treat yourself! You know you deserve it! Dress up your Pound Cake French Toast with all kinds of toppings, from whipped cream to raspberry sauce, and watch breakfast become your favorite meal of the day.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Pancake-and-Waffle-Recipes/Top-10-Simple-French-Toast-Recipes/ct/1#vGBtXVq1ab0WgXfF.99